Content of the article
I can recommend you to use next free plugins to power up your site and add more fun in logic of the plugin using and efficiency:
- Widget Logic: Widget Logic lets you control on which pages widgets appear using
- Autoptimize - It concatenates all scripts and styles, minifies and compresses them, adds expires headers, caches them, and moves styles to the page head, and scripts to the footer
- WP Super Cache: Cache pages, allow to make a lot of search queries on your site without high load on your server!
- Custom Post Type UI: This plugin provides an easy to use interface to create and administer custom post types and taxonomies in WordPress.
- Pretty Link Lite - Shrink, beautify, track, manage and share any URL on or off of your WordPress website. Create links that look how you want using your own domain name!
- InPost Gallery - Powerful and very pleasant photo gallery plugin to work with images in WordPress
- WooCommerce Currency Switcher - is a WordPress plugin that allows you to switch to any different currency and get their rates converted in the real time – a must have plugin for your WooCommerce powered online store!
- Google Map Targeting - google map for WordPress. Set google map on your WordPress site using shortcode or widget by one click. Interactive map mode, image map mode, any maps sizes, very pleasant and convenient popup window with all map options.
- WP Migrate DB - Exports your database, does a find and replace on URLs and file paths, then allows you to save it to your computer.
- Custom Taxonomy Order NE - Allows for the ordering of categories and custom taxonomy terms through a simple drag-and-drop interface
- Duplicator - Duplicate, clone, backup, move and transfer an entire site from one location to another.
- Popping Sidebars and Widgets for WordPress - Create popping custom responsive layouts with sidebars and widgets in just a few clicks. Choose from variety of overlays, positioning, page visibility, active period, open/close events, custom styling, custom sidebars and much more.
- WooCommerce Products Per Page - WooCommerce Products Per Page is a easy-to-setup plugin that integrates a 'products per page' dropdown on your WooCommerce pages.
- WooCommerce Show Single Variations - allows you to display individual product variations of a variable product in your product listings.
- Easy Google Fonts - Adds google fonts to any theme without coding and integrates with the WordPress Customizer automatically for a realtime live preview (https://vimeo.com/77878709)
- Shortcodes in Menus - Allows you to add shortcodes in WordPress Navigation Menus
- Loco Translate - Loco Translate provides in-browser editing of WordPress translation files. It also provides localization tools for developers, such as extracting strings and generating templates.