Content of the article
Main shortcode for the WooCommerce Products Filter. Generates search form.
- sid - shortcode-identificator - uses for generating unique CSS class in main container of generated search form making unique design: .Defined and basic sid in the plugin is 'auto_shorcode'. Customers and developers can create any sids and apply theirs own CSS styles.
- autohide - is search for should be hidden (0) or shown (1) after page loaded
- autosubmit - allows auto-submiting of the search form even if its disabled in the plugin options page. Example: [woof autosubmit=1]
- is_ajax - is generated searching form should works with AJAX (1) or not (0)
- taxonomies - uses to display relevant filter-items in generated search form if activated: show count+dynamic recount+hide empty options in the plugin settings. Example: [woof is_ajax=1 taxonomies=product_cat:9,12+locations:30,31]
- per_page - products per page
- columns - how many products per row. Usually it is: 2,3 or 4. It depends of your theme ability and not from the WOOF!
- ajax_redraw - Redraws search form without submiting of the search data. Doesn work in AJAX mode. Example: [woof redirect="http://www.my_site.com/test-all/" autosubmit=1 ajax_redraw=1 is_ajax=1 tax_only="locations" by_only="none"].
- tax_only - power attribute to assemble any search form with any taxonomies using comma. Example: [woof tax_only='pa_color,pa_size' by_only='by_sku,by_author']. Use 'none' to not output all taxonomies. Order of taxonomies in the attribute 'tax_only' has the sense!
- by_only - power attribute to assemble any search form with any taxonomies using comma. Write any by-filter-elements there using comma: by_text,by_price,by_sku,by_author,by_onsales,by_instock. Of course firstly user should enable extensions for that by-filter-elements. Example: [woof tax_only='pa_color,pa_size' by_only='by_sku,by_author']. Use 'none' to not output all non-taxonomies elements.
- tax_exclude - excludes taxonomies from the search form. Example: [woof tax_exclude='pa_size,pa_test']
- price_filter - set 1 if you want to show in filter native woocommerce price filter (obsolete, do not use it - use by_only attribute)
- redirect - allows to show results on any another page of the site. Example: [woof redirect='http://www.my_site.com/search_page_results_77']. Does Not work in ajax mode - because redirect has no sense in ajax mode!
- start_filtering_btn - is generated searching form should be hidden (1) or not (0). In the case of the hidden form you will see simple button where after clicking on search form will be appeared. The best choice to avoid delay with the page loading when the search form is quite big. Text can be changed by hook woof_start_filtering_btn_txt